Sunday, December 13, 2009

USM International again 2009




It's that time of the year when the hockey boys and girls of St John's and CBN pack up their gear for their annual pilgrimage to Penang. This year I managed to drag myself there but forgot to bring my camera. To top it off I also forgot to bring my phone charger..since I was finishing off my work before dumping things into my luggage to catch the last coach at 7.30pm to Penang. So I had to settle with snapping pics on my handphone and only as long as my battery will allow it.

Both the boys and girls played wonderfully well. The Under 15s wore beautiful new jerseys. Mariam played for under 12. They won the first match but lost the other two, so didn't make it to the quarter finals.

The under 15 girls team A and team B loss in flicks..there was quite a controversy, but alas,we could only adhere to the decision.

So here goes:


This is the view from my balcony in my mom's house in Minden Heights. To go watch Mariam play I have to cross this field towards the white peaked marquee, which was what I did..it was a great feeling crossing the field..grew up in this house but never walked across this field, can you imagine?


Under 12 going for their first match..nice jersey :)






















first briefing before match





























Mariam's ankle was hit by her opponent's stick..inadvertently of course (i hope)





Vicky after putting chamois grip on Mariam's new Voodoo stick, 2010 edition he says..




Day 2

1 Comments:

Blogger NaniZain said...

Why didn't you take the pictures from my camera la? Got some more picturesine..... Lol

9:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home